How to implement this feature?
Page: previous  1  2  3 
Jabberer #31
Member since Feb 2006 · 249 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
In reply to post ID 1480
Hello,

the JEP suggest that you also send the inactive if there no action for eg 30 seconds in the chat window. Currently you send it only when the user is minimizing it.
if there was no activity in the the chat window for a longer time eg 2 minutes it suggests to send the gone, which you send only when the window gets closed.
This should be easy to implement in your timer function, but also affects your other code then.
Software Developer
AG-Software
yeawsing #32
Member since Jul 2006 · 33 posts · Location: South Korea
Hi Jabberer,

I have added the frmChat_Activated and frmChat_Deactivated also added a new timer.

When I have tested, I will post the code for u to review and correction again.

Thank you very much.  You guys are spending heap of time just to correct our own problem.
Some ppl are paying "Tone" (in Korean mean Money) for this consultant and u guys do it for free.
I really appreciate and thanks.
I am still learning..., hope I can contribute back.
YS
Alex #33
Member since Feb 2003 · 4449 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Hello,

we try to offer the best support available with our products. As active member of the Jabber Software Foundation (JSF) we try to convince as many companies, programmers and individuals as possible from XMPP technologies and help them building their products.

XMPP and our products are our day job. So we don't do this for free only. Many posters here are registered customers working on commercial XMPP solutions. This forum is also a help and knowledge base for our registered commercial customers and helps us to improve our products continually.

Alex
xxyoungmasterxx #34
Member since May 2009 · 6 posts · Location: cebu city phil
Subject: could this work???
hello

i jst want to ask if this user typing event can be applicable on vs2003???.. like miniclient examples..

regards

xxyoungmasterxx
Alex #35
Member since Feb 2003 · 4449 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
yes, it does not matter which Visual Studio or .NET Framework version you are using.
xxyoungmasterxx #36
Member since May 2009 · 6 posts · Location: cebu city phil
Subject: re:How to implement this feature?
 tnx alex.. more power

regardz

xxyoungmasterxx
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Page: previous  1  2  3 
Forum: agsXMPP RSS